New Product: Farinograph TS - AutoCalibration
With the Brabender AutoCalibration, users of the Farinograph can maintain their device by themselves, saving time and costs.
Every measuring instrument should produce the same results under the same conditions. Nevertheless, they all have the same problem of natural ageing, depending on their frequency of use, used samples, maintenance intervals, external environmental conditions, etc.
The Farinograph-TS is not an exception, but our new Brabender AutoCalibration offers an optimal solution for this problem. It complements our existing service portfolio and allows you more flexibility.
We are pleased to be able to offer you this solution, which we have established within the last 10 years for internal use. The AutoCalibration is a curve-fitting that uses real data from your instrument to perform over 10,000 simulations to determine the optimum. In the best case, there is no need to send your mixer back and forth between us, you will be able to maintain your mixer by yourself within one hour.
- The anti-ageing for your Farinograph mixer
- Check quality according to your own standards, at your own interval
- Specified differences can be corrected automatically
- 100% based on real measurements
- Works always and everywhere, without any cloud connection
- Define your own master instrument and/or reference material
- Calibration on multiple materials are possible
- The calibration model is stored locally inside the mixer
Interested? Don't hesitate to contact us.