1 General information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
Brabender GmbH & Co. KG
Tel: +49 203 7788 – 0
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition of “the data protection officer”.
AGAD Service GmbH
Tel: 0234 282 533 20
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The provision of further information is voluntary and merely facilitates our contacting you in order to answer your inquiry. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations. The legal basis for the processing is Art 6 I 1 b) DS-GVO.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Page from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(a) This website uses different types of cookies, provided that they are absolutely necessary for the provision of the service. These include:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. Persistent cookies are used to save settings you have made. Your settings, which you have declared via the cookie banner, are also saved via a persistent cookie, for example. In general, we use persistent cookies to be able to save the settings you have made on this website. Such cookies are generally provided with an expiration date, after which they are deleted.
d) Our cookies are provided with a different storage period. In principle, they are only kept for as long as is necessary for the provision of our services.
e) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) In addition to the cookies that we need for the operation of the site and to provide our services, we would like to collect additional data to improve the use of our site and to show you content that meets your needs. Your consent – which you can of course revoke at any time – is required for this.
Which procedures these are and how they work are defined in the corresponding sections of this declaration.
§ 4 SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
§ 5 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
§ 6 Website User account
(1) You can register on our website for a user account. In the course of opening an account, the following personal data is collected: Title, first name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number. For the purpose of using your personal data for the use of our services, the data you provide will be stored and processed on a revocable manner. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
(2) If you terminate your membership in the partner network, your account and also your personal data stored by us will be deleted.
§ 7 Data protection information for applicants (m/f/d)
(1) We process the data you have sent us in connection with your application in order to assess your suitability for the position (or other open positions in our companies, if applicable) and to carry out the application process.
(2) The primary legal basis for the processing of your personal data in this application procedure is Section 26 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) in the version applicable as of 25.05.2018. Accordingly, the processing of data required in connection with the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship is permissible. Should the data be required for legal prosecution after the conclusion of the application process, if applicable, data processing may be carried out on the basis of the requirements of Art. 6 DSGVO, in particular to safeguard legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f) DSGVO. Our interest then consists of asserting or defending claims.
(3) Data of applicants will be deleted after 6 months in the event of rejection. In the event that you have agreed to further storage of your personal data, we will transfer your data to our applicant pool. There, the data will be deleted after two years. If you have been awarded a position during the application process, the data will be transferred from the applicant data system to our personnel information system.
(4) We use the applicant management system of softgarden e-Recruiting GmbH, Tauentzienstr. 14, 10789 Berlin (contact: email@example.com) for the application process. This company acts as a service provider for us and may also obtain knowledge of your personal data in connection with the maintenance and servicing of the systems. A contract for order processing in accordance with Art. 28 DSGVO has been concluded with the provider, which ensures compliance with the provisions of data protection law.
§ 8 Information on the Softgarden applicant management system used
Click here to obtain the relevant information Applicant Management System Softgarden.
We remain your first point of contact for exercising your data protection rights and for handling the application process. For this purpose, you can contact us or the data protection officer directly using the information provided under §1 Paragraph (2). Your application data will be viewed by the HR department after receipt of your application. Suitable applications will then be forwarded internally to the department heads for the respective open position. The further procedure is then coordinated. In principle, only those persons in the company have access to your data who require this for the proper conduct of our application process.
§ 9 Objection to or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details:
Brabender GmbH & Co. KG
Tel: +49 203 7788 – 0
§ 10 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(5) For sending our newsletter, we use Newsletter2Go, which is operated by Newsletter2Go GmbH, Berlin, Germany. For this purpose, your data will also be stored by Newsletter2Go. Newsletter2Go offers evaluation options on how the newsletters are opened and used. Your data will not be passed on to other third parties for the purpose of receiving the newsletter and Newsletter2Go does not obtain the right to pass on your data.
(6) Newsletter2Go will neither access the data of the newsletter recipients nor use them in any other way. The newsletter tool analyzes the reach of the respective newsletters to ensure that the mailings actually reach the recipients. The individual behavior patterns that can be recognized in the process are only used for a statistical evaluation of the newsletter success and are under no circumstances passed on to third parties or used for other purposes.
§ 11 Online marketing
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
You can also prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link and adjusting the cookie settings accordingly on the following page:
Customize Cookie Settings.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, we base the processing on your explicit consent given via the consent banner in accordance with Art 49 I 1 a) DS-GVO. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent, Art 6 I 1 a) DS-GVO. You can revoke your consent at any time.
(6) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Use of Google Adwords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. In this way, we pursue the interest of displaying advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called “ad servers”. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as display of the ads or clicks by users, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords will store a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
(3) These cookies enable Google to recognize your internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of the website of an Adwords customer and the cookie stored on his computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. A different cookie is assigned to each Adwords customer. Cookies can therefore not be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. We ourselves do not collect or process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. Based on these evaluations, we can see which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising media; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of AdWords Conversion, Google receives the information that you have called up the relevant part of our website or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process or revoke your consent in various ways: a) by making the appropriate settings in your browser software, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies will result in you not receiving ads from third-party providers; b) by disabling cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, https://www.google. de/settings/ads, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, deleting this setting when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
You can also object to the collection of data by revoking your consent. Adjust cookie settings
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. It is not excluded that Google transmits data to the USA for further processing. Should this be the case, the legal basis for this data transfer is your explicit consent given via the consent banner, Art. 49 I 1 a) DS-GVO.
(1) In addition to Adwords Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a procedure with which we would like to address you again. Through this application, our advertisements can be displayed to you during your further internet use after visiting our website. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, which Google uses to record and evaluate your usage behavior when you visit various websites. In this way, Google can determine your previous visit to our website. According to its own statements, Google does not combine the data collected in the course of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymization is used in remarketing.
(2) You can prevent participation in this tracking process or revoke your consent in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies means that you will not receive ads from third-party providers; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, https://www. google.com/settings/ads, in which case this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, in which case this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling them in your Firefox, Internetexplorer or Google Chrome browsers at the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
You can also object to the data collection by clicking on the following link, which prevents the evaluation by remarketing and revokes your consent: Adjust cookie settings.
(3) The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO. Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org. It is not excluded that Google transmits data to the USA for further processing. Should this be the case, the legal basis for this data transfer is your consent expressly given via the consent banner, Art. 49 I 1 a) DS-GVO.
§ 12 Vimeo videos
(1) We have integrated Vimeo Video on our website. Vimeo Video is a component of the video platform of Vimeo, LLC, on which users can upload content, share it over the Internet and receive detailed statistics. Vimeo Video allows us to integrate content from the platform into our website. The service is used on the basis of our legitimate interests, i.e. interest in a platform-independent provision of content pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO.
Further information on the Softgarden applicant management system
(1) Job subscription
To be informed about new job openings, you can subscribe to the job newsletter or view suitable jobs with us on the career board (RSS feed). You can define the subscription in more detail by specifying the desired job as well as the location. For the subscription, it is also necessary to provide your e-mail address. The legal basis for this is your consent to receive the newsletter in accordance with Art. 6 Para.1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time via the unsubscribe link in the newsletter (opt-out). No personal data is processed via the RSS feed itself to inform you about new job advertisements.
(2) Softgarden Network
In order to manage your applications more easily and efficiently, softgarden offers the possibility to register for the softgarden network and to create an account for this purpose. The softgarden network is a cross-customer talent pool of softgarden. You can configure your network account individually and also view the status of your applications. You can enter the following data:
- title, name, first name, date of birth
- Profile picture
- Contact details (e.g. e-mail address and phone number)
- Application documents (e.g. CV, education, work experience, language skills)
- Areas of interest (job category, career level and desired location)
The legal basis for the creation of the softgarden network account is your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. For more information on the softgarden Network, please visit https://softgarden.de/unternehmen/datenschutz-network/.
(3) Salary statistics module
softgarden will give you the opportunity to provide feedback on your salary expectations and salaries offered to you at various steps of the application process. The information provided in this process will be processed anonymously and without linking it to your name and contact details. softgarden processes this data anonymously for its own purposes (statistics, analysis, studies) and is the controller for this processing within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO. The processing only takes place with your consent through participation and on a purely voluntary basis. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO.
(4) Social Share Buttons
It is possible to share the job ads on various social networks. For this purpose, different buttons are offered per network. After clicking on one of these buttons, you will be referred to the respective networks and will be taken to their login pages. These buttons do not represent plug-ins and do not transmit any personal data directly to the operators of the social networks.
Currently, the job ads can be shared on the following social networks:
- Facebook ( https://de-de.facebook.com/privacy/explanation)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/de/privacy)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=uno-reg-join-privacy-policy)
- Xing (https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung)
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO for statistical analysis and coverage measurement of job ads. You can also find out how the aforementioned social networks process your personal data by clicking on the links provided. We have no influence on the processing of your personal data by the social networks.
(5) Online surveys “Surveys”.
At the end of the application process, you may be shown an invitation to a survey by softgarden via a link. The survey takes place via a service of easyfeedback GmbH in order to query the application experience. softgarden conducts this survey as the responsible party within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO and processes the collected data anonymously for its own purposes (statistics, analysis, studies) as well as for the further development of softgarden products. The collection of the survey data is secured by SSL encryption as standard and softgarden does not establish any personal reference within the scope of the processing. The survey can be cancelled at any time. The data processed up to the point of cancellation can be used for the purposes stated. Your participation in the survey is purely voluntary and by participating you declare your consent, without which your participation is not possible, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. The processing of the data is anonymized. Anonymized data is subsequently not subject to the material scope of application of the DSGVO.You can find more information on the data protection of easyfeedback in the following notes: https://easy-feedback.de/privacy/datenschutzerklaerung.
(6) Talent pool
As part of your application or via the “Get in touch” button, you have the opportunity to recommend yourself for our talent pool. This processing is necessary in order to be considered automatically for further job postings, i.e. for similar or otherwise suitable positions.If you register for the talent pool via the “Get in touch” button, the following information will be requested:
- Salutation, academic title (optional)
- First name, last name, e-mail address
- Job fields of interest
- Current career level
- Preferred location(s)
- XING profile or resume
Inclusion in the talent pool is purely voluntary with your consent as well as through the use of an opt-in link. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. Furthermore, we will write to you after 6 months to ask whether you would still like to be part of the talent pool.
(7) Video interview “Cammio”.
We use a platform of Cammio GmbH, Philipp-Franck-Weg 19, 14109 Berlin, to conduct time-shifted video interviews. The applicant receives the invitation to a video interview via a link to the Cammio platform. In this process, the applicant’s surname, first name and e-mail address are transmitted to Cammio GmbH and processed there. The interview and the processing of the video data also take place on the servers of Cammio GmbH. The duration of the storage of your data is linked to the duration of the storage of your other applicant data. Participation is voluntary and with your consent, which is given by participation. The legal basis for the consent is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The processing is carried out for the purpose of efficient and clear handling of the application process as well as the provision of a digital interview opportunity. Cammio GmbH acts as our order processor, is controlled by us and is subject to our instructions. A contract for order processing has been concluded with the provider, which ensures lawful processing by Cammio. If you are not interested in conducting a video interview, this will not result in any disadvantages for you. In this case, please contact us so that we can find an adequate alternative.
(8) Video interview “Jitsi”
We use a video conferencing service “Jitsi” integrated into the system to be able to conduct conferences and interviews. Here, a direct so-called “peer-to-peer connection” is established between the participants, so that no video interviews or personal data are recorded or stored by the system. The softgarden server only serves as an intermediary. Participation in a video interview is voluntary and based on your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, unless this is necessary for the execution of the application, § 26 BDSG.
(9) Appointment scheduling/calendar integration “Cronofy”.
We use an integrated service of Cronofy Limited, 9a Beck Street, Nottingham, NG1 1EQ, UK for the purpose of appointment planning and invitations. If we invite you to an interview using this feature, you will receive an appointment invitation via email created through Cronofy. This will send your email address as well as the title of the appointment, a description and a location where the appointment is to take place. No further personal data from you will be transmitted to Cronofy beyond this. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, in order to integrate appointment scheduling into our applicant management system and to plan and manage job interviews and other appointments more efficiently. The data processing takes place encrypted in an isolated environment on a server in Germany. Data transfer to third countries (USA) cannot be ruled out here. Adequate security standards for data processing have been agreed with the provider and proven by the provider. Further information can also be found under the following link: Scheduling Platform for Business | Cronofy the scheduling experts. Should you nevertheless not wish any data processing by Cronofy or further information, please indicate this in advance of the appointment coordination.
(10) CV parsing “Textkernel”.
We process and analyze documents uploaded by you using AI to extract CV data and convert it into a structured form (so-called “CV parsing”). To ensure data subject rights and security standards, a contract for order processing has been concluded with the providing service provider. The order processor is the ISO27001-certified provider Textkernel B.V. Nieuwendammerkade 26 A 5, (1022AB) Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The data processing takes place on a server in Germany in a secured environment. The legal basis for the processing is § 26 para.1 BDSG as well as Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO, in order to initiate an employment relationship and to make the application process efficient for you. Personal data will not be transferred to unsafe third countries. Your data is routinely deleted from the cache once a week.