Stand-alone Extruder KE 30
- Stand-alone solution with directly driven
- Powerful: throughput of up to 15 kg/h
- Broad range of processing and application uses
- Numerous expansion options and downstream equipment
- Own intelligence: High level of operating comfort and operational safety
- With CAN bus system: extrusion lines are easy to configure
- New: now also available in cylinder length 32D
Develop and test a wide range of materials thanks to a powerful drive system
The stand-alone system is suitable for throughput of up to 15 kg per hour.
The wide variety of compatible nozzles covers a comprehensive range of processing tasks in the field of extrusion. There is a diverse range of measuring nozzles for testing material properties. And the newly available 32D cylinder offers expanded possibilities for material testing.
As well as manual operation, this extruder can also be operated by a PC and be optionally integrated into local data networks.
25 D, 32 D
0.2 – 150 min-1
Max. screw torque
Max. operating temperature
ca. 15 kg/h
Conveyor beltshow product
Garvey die headshow product
Processing die headsshow product
Ribbon die headshow product
Round strand die headshow product
Tubing die headshow product
Wire coating die headshow product