Latest software generation for your Brabender devices
You can benefit from the latest modernizations and trends in the industry. MetaBridge is continuously developed, and you will receive optimizations even after you have purchased your device.
- Network compatible: Access measurements & results from any device
- Data exchange: Automatic transmission of values measured by upstream Brabender devices
- Network discovery: Brabender instruments find themselves in their company network and automate sample input with smart input suggestions
- Smarter Service: Integrated remote maintenance and feedback function enable us to help you as quickly as possible
- Service History: Built-in service history and scheduling with automated email notification
- Standard export: To formats such as Excel, CSV or PDF
- E-Mail: Manual and automated mailing of measurements
- labfolder support: Simple connection to the electronic laboratory notebook (www.labfolder.com)
- Interfaces: Support of third-party systems (e.g. LIMS, ERP) via Brabender WebAPI, shared network folders or OPC UA
MetaBridge methods, temperature and speed profiles
Brabender lives and shapes standards. Many of the well-known ICC, ISO and AACCI standards are mapped with MetaBridge methods. The methods describe the device parameters and how they affect the measurement process. Simply use one of the predefined methods or develop your own standard. Brabender is happy to support you in method development, let’s talk about it.
Temperature and speed profiles are one example. These allow control of these process parameters over a period of time.
Create your own evaluations and perform them automatically after your measurement. Your evaluations are based on the parameters you defined initially.
- Individual quantification:
Define your own evaluation points and get a deeper analytical understanding of your measurements!
- Gain a better analytical understanding:
Access consistent, automated calculations based on your own definition.
- Get full control over your measurement criteria:
Define exactly the evaluation criteria that meet your needs, without being limited to predefined standards.
- More …
Reference comparison & correlation
The “Reference Curve” function allows an easy comparison between your current measurement and a reference. Here you can define your own limits, check the automated ones and color the corresponding points in case of an error.
Meanwhile, the “Correlation” function allows you to compare and analyze several measurements at the same time.
Moreover, you can use the “SmartCorrelation” option. This allows you to set up an automatic process control that creates correlations for you and checks them for limits. If critical framework conditions are exceeded, you are immediately notified by e-mail..
The MetaBridge Database represents a local data center in the customer network and an elementary laboratory information and management system (LIMS) for Brabender instruments. Connected Brabender instruments automatically transfer measurement results to the central MetaBridge database. In addition to the backup function, statistical analyses and cross-device correlations between multiple data sets are also possible.
Our MetaBridge upgrade solutions also allow our established devices such as the Farinograph-E, Extensograph-E or our extrusion lines to be integrated. Benefit from the latest modernizations and trends without having to purchase new equipment. The most common solution here is MetaBridge Standalone, which you can easily install on any 64bit Windows 10 PC.