The Brabender FarinoGraph is one of the world’s most important and well-known instruments for determining the water absorption of flour and the rheological properties of dough. The accuracy, reliability and reproducibility of the test results are important for the technical dialogue in successful business relationships between manufacturers and suppliers of flour products in increasingly global markets. As part of Brabender’s proven 3-Phase System, the FarinoGraph, together with the Extensograph and Amylograph, provides a holistic and practical demonstration of the production of bakery and pasta products on a laboratory scale.
The latest generation of the Brabender FarinoGraph stands out above all for its modular and ergonomic design, its application versatility and modern technology for efficient and user-friendly test performance. This enables you to achieve precise measurement results with a high information content.
Our modular attachments open up a wider range of applications
Rye and sponge dough
Grain and malt hardness
Save measuring time
First FarinoGraph using AI
All without any cloud, just locally on your new FarinoGraph.
More than just standards, more flexible than ever before!
- Modern & uniform design for many Brabender devices.
- Easy and flexible data access via web browser
- Automatic data exchange: Automatic transmission of measured values determined by upstream Brabender devices
- Smart service: Integrated remote maintenance and feedback functions enable us to help you as quickly as possible
- Standard export: In formats such as Excel, CSV or PDF. But also directly via e-mail
- Connectivity: Support of third-party systems (e.g. LIMS, ERP) via Brabender WebAPI, shared network folders or OPC UA
Reference comparison & correlation
By automatically created titration curve
- Highest precision of the dosing amount
With flow measurement (0.25 ml in the 300g mixer)
- Better reproducibility of measuring results
Through integrated heating system
- Higher safety without glass burette
No glass breakage in food processing plants
The device consists of a drive unit with infinitely variable speed control and an attached measuring mixer for kneading the dough to be tested.
The mixing resistance is measured as torque, corresponding to the viscosity of the dough. This allows water absorption, dough development time, stability, fermentation tolerance and the degree of softening to be reliably displayed in the Farinogram.
The MetaBridge software clearly records these measurements and enables monitoring, analysis and documentation of the measured data – on the device itself or, if required, on external desktop or mobile devices.
0 – 200 min-1
230 V (184…264 V) +N+PE / 50/60 Hz (45…66 Hz) / 4.3 A; 1 kW
115 V (88…126 V) +PE / 50/60 Hz (45…66 Hz) / 8.7 A; 1 kW
430mmx 630mm x740mm (incl. touchscreen)
without measuring mixer: 56 kg
with measuring mixer S 300: 74 kg
4x USB, 1x HDMI, 2x LAN