Define an arbitrary number of evaluation points
Assign as many evaluation points as you like to your evaluation. A specific calculation can be assigned to each of these evaluation points, so that the desired KPI is automatically output at the end of the measurement.
Here are some examples:
- Finding a minimum or maximum
- Output of temperature / speed / torque at a certain point of time
- Calculation of slopes
- Calculation of integrals
- Simple mathematical operations in the form of basic arithmetic operations
Support the expressiveness of your measurement diagrams by means of markers
A marker extends the functionality of an evaluation point. Hereby auxiliary lines are drawn additionally in the diagram which support their definition visually.
Currently, you can use the software feature for the following Brabender devices:
- Micro Visco-Amylo-Graph
Availability for additional instruments is planned.
- Apply the four basic arithmetic operations
- Find the maximum and minimum of a series#
- Identify a specific value in a series#
- Define an arbitrary point in time
- Calculate a slope
- Determine an integral
- Output a specific maximum/trough
You will receive the software extension in all available MetaBridge languages:
Additional evaluation methods will be added where required.