Reliably determine rheological dough properties via stretch resistance using the Extensograph-E
The Brabender Extensograph-E measures the stretch resistance and elasticity of a dough. By doing this, you establish the rheological optimum in order to achieve the very best baking results.
- Determine the rheological optimum for the very best baking results
- Recognise and determine the effect of flour additives
- Practice-orientated statements
- Flexibility due to customisable, short methods
- Conforms to all international standards
- Also available in the ‘Micro-Extensograph’ model for small sample quantities
You have a specific type of problem or need a special configuration?