Quadrumat Junior – Sample preparation of grain with new, easy to clean design
The laboratory mill creates laboratory flours in a multi-stage process.
The flour samples are especially close to meeting real world conditions, and are virtually the same as commercially produced flours.
It can create flour samples from wheat, spelt, rye, barley and rice.
- High performance: approx 8–10 kg per hour
- Milling of grain with up to max 18% moisture
- High precision
- 2 x 3 different milling zones in one operation
- Gentle milling thanks to profile-ground rollers
- Approx 65–75% yield
- Self-emptying sifter and easy operation
You have a specific type of problem or need a special configuration?