Brabender MetaBridge makes laboratory workflows „smart“
In an interview, Brabender experts Stefan Jansen and Viktor Schäfer explain the "Smart Workflow" concept for optimizing laboratory processes.
What is meant by "Smart Workflow"?
Smart Workflow is a new concept that networks several Brabender devices with each other.
Which Brabender instruments can be interconnected?
The "Smart Workflow" concept works with all devices that are operated with the MetaBridge software:
- Farinograph-TS, Moisture Tester MT-CA, ViscoQuick, TwinLab-F 20/40 (with MetaBridge as standard software)
- Farinograph-E, Farinograph-AT, Extensograph-E, Amylograph-E, GlutoPeak, Viscograph-E, Micro Visco-Amylo-Graph (with MetaBridge controller as upgrade kit)
Advantages at a glance:
- Fast and simultaneous access to multiple devices
- Automatic data transfer (e.g. material moisture, water absorption)
- Centralized information
- LIMS and "Industry 4.0" interfaces
- Only one screen required
Read the interview with application engineer Stefan Jansen and software department manager Viktor Schäfer on the benefits of the Brabender Smart Workflow concept