Analysis of gluten free flour for plastic doughs with Brabender laboratory technology
Gluten free flour
Analyze gluten free flour for plastic doughs with the Brabender laboratory instruments presented here.
From sample preparation to food extrusion, you will find suitable solutions for the entire manufacturing process.
Gluten-free products: Trend & Tradition
The global market for gluten-free foods is growing continuously: consumers are increasingly opting for a gluten-free diet either voluntarily or for reasons of intolerance (e.g. celiac disease).
Staple foods in many regions of the world are produced from gluten-free raw materials.
In Asia, Latin America and Africa, gluten-free materials such as rice, corn, millet, quinoa and amaranth traditionally play a central role.
Gluten free flour or the starch of the aforementioned and other raw materials form the basis of the corresponding finished products.
Mastering the rheological problems of gluten-free materials
Without the unique structure-forming properties of gluten, most doughs are highly plastic or visco-elastic as a result. They behave differently to doughs containing gluten during dough production and baking.
The laboratory equipment presented here has been specifically optimized to meet the rheological challenges of gluten-free flours, starches and plastic doughs.
For whom are devices of this product category suitable?
- Industries processing the following raw materials, for example:
- Cereals (rice, corn, etc.)
- Pseudocereals (millet, quinoa, amaranth, etc.)
- Industries producing the following gluten-free products:
- Gluten-free bakery products
- Institutes/universities in the field of Research & Development
Brabender product portfolio for gluten-free applications
Gluten free applications: Exclusive downloads
Gluten free applications: Exclusive downloads & Informations
As a Brabender Partner Networker you can access exclusive downloads and informations
on the bottom of this page.
- Brochure gluten free applications
- Application manual SM 4
- Brabender Solutions for gluten free applications
- Video series: Workflow of gluten free product testing