Check the properties of starch reliably and reproducibly
Analysis of starch properties
Here you will find analytical instruments for starch applications.
With our modular laboratory instrument concept, you can optimize your processes along the entire process chain.
If required, we can also implement individual solutions together with you.
Starch: A raw material with tremendous potential
Starch products are widely used in many industries. The fields of application range from applications for food, chemical-technical applications, pharmaceutical applications to applications for animal feed.
Starch is a natural raw material obtained mainly from maize, wheat and potatoes, but also from rice, tapioca and other starchy agricultural products. Sustainable production and processing play an important role. The starch industry is conducting intensive research into new areas of application - its potential is far from exhausted.
Reliable QA - Maximum flexibility for new applications
Our product portfolio offers efficient support along the entire process chain from incoming goods to outgoing goods. The modular device concept gives you maximum flexibility when developing new applications.
Take advantage of our profound know-how in many fields of application directly for your special business area.
For whom is this product category appropriate?
- Industries that process the following raw materials, for example:
- Native and modified starches
- Cereal flour
- Products containing starch, e.g. extrudates, baking mixes
- Industries that manufacture/process the following products:
- Grain mills
- Bakery products
- Starch industry
- Pasta industry
- Grain farmer
- Grain merchants
- Fish food
- Pet food
- Institutes/Universities in the field of Research & Development
- Science & Research
- Recipe optimization
- Product development
Efficiency and control over all process stations
- Goods receipt:
- Analysis of raw materials at goods receipt with regard to
Humidity and gelatinization
- Check of specifications
- Determination of the optimal application for your raw material
- During production:
- Quality assurance of your products
- Ensuring a stable production process and a constant product quality
- Avoidance of costs due to loss of production and complaints < br />
- Goods issue:
- End product control
-Ensuring compliance with specifications and the quality of the
- In product development:
- Support for product development
- Optimization of existing recipes
Starch - Test & optimize properties: Brabender product portfolio
Analyze and optimize the properties of starches and starch-containing products:
Test your material on-site in our application laboratory.