Fish feed for industrial requirement
Fish feed for industrial purpose
Here you will find Brabender laboratory equipment for the development and optimisation of fish feed for the aquaculture industry.
In addition to our modular product line, we also offer tailor-made solutions for your individual needs.
Aquaculture: rapid global growth
The aquaculture industry is the fastest growing market in the world for animal food production.
The industry's production rate has grown at an annual rate of 8.8% over the last three decades (FAO 2012e, p.26).
Main resource fish feed: profitability meets sustainability
Feed is a key cost factor in aquaculture. Thus the costs and quality of fish feed essentially determine profitability.
At the same time, challenges arise from the aspect of legal requirements and sustainability.
We are familiar with the challenges of the application range due to many years of experience in the extrusion domain.
Our modular product portfolio offers flexible, scalable and customizable solutions.
Please feel free to fall back on our know-how and let us advise you personally on your application topic.
For whom are devices of this product category suitable?
- Industries that process the following raw materials, for example:
- Additives for animal feeds
- and many more
- Industries that manufacture/process the following products:
- Fish feed
- Pet food
- Animal feed
- Institutes/Universities in the field of Research & Development
- Recipe optimization
- Product development
Efficiency and control over all process stations
- Goods receipt:
- Analysis of raw materials at goods receipt with regard to
Humidity and gelatinisation behaviour
- Check of specifications
- Determination of the optimal application for your raw material
- Simple determination of the storage method of the raw materials can
well determined on the basis of the analysis results
- During production:
- Process control of your products
- Ensuring a stable production process and a constant product quality
- Goods issue:
- End product control
- Ensuring compliance with specifications and the quality of the