TwinLab-C 20/40 Stand-Alone extruder: Space-saving application development
TwinLab-C 20/40 is a stand-alone twin screw extruder. The drive contains an integrated motor.
Due to extensive configuration possibilities, the solution can be used for a wide variety of materials. The directly driven extruder is designed for use in material development, -testing and smallest production
- NEW - Enhanced options: Use of a replaceable L-liner & compact liner possible
- Space saving & cost efficient: Compact solution with wide range of applications
- Improves your analysis conditions: Process monitoring via horizontally split liner, 6 openings for raw material addition
- Modern project workflow: Location-independent live monitoring, multiple access, networking of multiple devices possible
- User-friendly: Touchscreen operation, annotation function in diagram, diagram parameters can be individually set
- Easy to clean: Horizontally folding liner, optimized screw configuration for easy removal
- Individualizable: Configuration adjustable to your individual needs
You have a specific type of problem or need a special configuration?