Brabender offers students of different faculties exciting topics with practical orientation and the possibility of practical research for their bachelor or master thesis.
How to find a practical research project for your bachelor or master thesis
Practical projects for your bachelor or master thesis
You have almost finished your studies and are looking for an interesting topic for your thesis? But you do not want to work only with textbooks? Brabender offers you the possibility to realise your own ideas and at the same time gain some practical experiences in a company. So you set the course for your professional future.
This is what you can expect
- An exciting project with a high scientific standard and at the same time high practical orientation.
- Extensive competent supervision and help in a comfortable and professional working environment.
- Work with a leading manufacturer for the food processing and plastics processing.
- Benefit from our decades of experience in measuring techniques.
- Be directly involved in industrial research and development projects.
- Take opportunity to try conceptual approaches in practice.
- Introduce your innovative ideas to future technologies.
- Learn the structural co-operation in an interdisciplinary team.
- Use professional management and development software.
According to the announced topic you have superior course achievements in engineering, food processing, plastics processing, natural sciences, economics, information technology or industrial engineering.
You should meet the following requirements:
- Enrollment during the completion time for your thesis.
- Knowledge in technical mechanics and electrical engineering.
- First practical working experiences, for example, during an occupational internship, an employment as a working student or a professional training finished before the start of your studies.
- Good knowledge of the most popular office tools.
- Ability to work analytical, structured, independent and self dependent.
- Being a Team player with flexibility and readiness of mind.
- High motivation and engagement, love of developing and testing is your daily contribution to our team.
- Attaintment of a high level of reading and speaking proficiency in German.
- Implementation of a motor controller on the basis of a PSOC MCU.
- Development of a form recognition system for the film extrusion.
- Conceptual design and validation of new correlation and filter methods for specific measuring tasks.
- Construction of an automatic test equipment for the validation of assembly groups.
- Examination and testing of wireless-CAN components.
- Creation of animated 3D graphics with data from Autodesk Inventor for product videos, presenations and documentations.
Have we found your interest? Please contact us!
We are looking forward to getting your application documents.
Please send us:
- A covering letter or motivation letter
- Your CV
- An overview of your course achievements
Further important information
Supervision of your thesis:
We recommend that you choose a supervising professor of your university at an early stage. This facilitates the communication and the topic of your thesis can be decided on fast. After all, your professor has to approve the topic, that you want to work on. At Brabenders you get a special mentor for the time of your thesis work. Furthermore, other colleagues will actively and competently help and supervise you.
Duration of the thesis:
Depending on whether you write a bachelor or master thesis and on the complexity of the topic, the duration will be normally 4 to 6 months. In accordance with your study conditions we will make a mutual decision on the duration and the start time of your thesis.
For bachelor and master theses written in co-operation with Brabender, we normally stipulate a non-disclosure contract. Please get the approval of your university in advance.
Have you got further questions?
Please feel free to contact us!